One Person Sauna
- Lowest Total EMF:
- Triple Antifield Heaters (Patent US 9,770,386) - Independently Proven Lowest Total EMF
- Wiring with Both Electric Field and Magnetic Field Mitigation
- High Tech Health Bio-resonance™ Heaters: Engineered for Health, Power Efficiency, and Reliability
- Only Solid, Sustainable, Healthy Poplar Wood -- No Plywood Ever
- Unsurpassed Construction Standards
- Fresh Air Fan Providing the Healthiest Interior Environment
- Pioneer® AM / FM / CD-Player Sound System
- Upgraded Lighting & Chromotherapy Included
- Tinted Glass
- Built-in Ergonomic Backrest
Designed in Boulder, Colorado
Call for Pricing
Triple Antifield Heaters
High Tech Health invented the triple antifield infrared heater(US patent 9,770,386 awarded September 26, 2017). Triple antifield heaters mitigate all 3 kinds of EMF. The best carbon heaters are single antifield heaters that only mitigate magnetic field EMF and have very high electric field EMF. Our heaters are independently proven to have the lowest total EMF.
Our infrared heaters are famous for their proven detoxification, high reliability, and high power efficiency. In addition to detoxification, our infrared heaters are known for cardio-vascular benefits, pain relief, relaxation, skin health, and aiding in weight-loss among other things.
Only Solid Poplar Wood
Beautiful and strong, poplar wood is also the superior wood of choice in saunas for health-minded people. Health professionals and toxicologists recommend it over all other choices.
Poplar wood is also the preferred wood for benches in traditional Scandinavian saunas over cedar because it does not splinter.
- Eco-friendly & Sustainable: poplar trees only take about 50 years to grow (compared with 200-350 years for a cedar tree)
- None of the strong odors of cedar, spruce, hemlock, or basswood (so will not promote allergies with long-term exposure)
Unsurpassed Construction Standards
Our poplar wood is the highest grade found anywhere in the world. We meticulously source it from Europe, selecting only the best for its consistent color and lack of imperfections. Our wood is then carefully dried using the latest methods in combination kiln and air-drying.
Literally hundreds of pages of documentation describe its design and quality control standards elevating the end result to a class of its own.
- No plywood or particle-board because the glues off-gas formaldehyde (present in most other saunas)
- No other kinds of wood used anywhere (other saunas use cheap wood in non-visible places)
- Non-formaldehyde based glues
- Double-walled, tongue and groove joinery
Fresh Air Fan
This High Tech Health exclusive feature maximizes oxygen and minimizes carbon dioxide in the cabin. In the enclosed space of a sauna, carbon dioxide levels rise rapidly and it is important to keep the air healthy to maximize the body's ability to detoxify itself.
Without fresh air, other saunas can leave you feeling tired and claustrophobic.
Pioneer® AM / FM / CD-Player
Enjoy premium sound while relaxing in your Transcend sauna. This CD-player supports playing MP3 and WMA music from CD-R discs, as well as connecting any other source of music, such as an iPhone, to its auxilliary input.
Lighting & Chromotherapy
Standard in every Transcend sauna is perhaps the best lighting available in any sauna. 96 bright, long-lasting, and energy-efficient LEDs provide plenty of light for reading or enjoying the color-light therapy. Controlled by a remote that takes AAA batteries (easily replaceable, not those annoying watch batteries typical of flimsy credit-card-style remotes), you can set the brightness and color to match your mood, or set it to cycle between colors. All 12 primary and secondary colors are provided in "chakra" order.
Width: 36.6" (120.4 cm)
Depth: 37.9" (93.0 cm)
Height: 76.2" (193.6 cm)
Width: 34.1" (86.5 cm)
Depth: 34.1" (86.5 cm)
Height: 70.1" (178 cm)
Electrical & Operating Requirements
Voltage: 120 V
Current: 7.9 A
Power: 950 Watts
Maximum: 158 °F (70 °C)
Typical Time from 70°F to 100°F: 10 to 15 minutes
Shipping & Delivery
All saunas are shipped pre-paid freight by truck from Colorado, using a major carrier. Our saunas typically ship within a day or two of your order and take 7 to 9 working days to reach pretty much anywhere in the continental United States. Your sauna will be delivered curb-side on a pallet.
Since the boxes will be heavy, we recommend you un-box them where they are delivered and carry them in piece-by-piece to the location you want your new sauna to be. Transcend saunas need to be placed inside.
Warranty & Money Back Guaranty
Protected by a 5 year warranty from manufacturing defects covering the wood, heaters, and heating electronics. The stereo has a 1 year warranty.
We are so confident that you will be thrilled with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guaranty (less shipping charges). We do not charge any restocking fees.