One Person Sauna in Hemlock Wood
- Lowest Total EMF Heaters with Clean Heat™ Technology:
- Patented Magnetic Field AND Electric Field EMF Mitigation
- Read about the importance of a low EMF infrared sauna
- Sauna Heater Wiring also with Both Electric Field and Magnetic Field Mitigation
- High Tech Health Triple Antifield™ Heaters: Engineered for Health, Power Efficiency, and Reliability
- Only Solid, Sustainable, Healthy Hemlock Wood -- No Plywood Ever
- Unsurpassed Construction Standards
- Fresh Air Fan Providing the Healthiest Interior Environment
- Bluetooth / Aux-in (Bluetooth disabled) Sound System
- Upgraded Lighting & Chromotherapy Included
- Tinted Glass
- Built-in Ergonomic Backrest
- Easy Installation (about an hour)
- Read about the many proven benefits of far infrared saunas!
Designed in Boulder, Colorado
Call now to speak with a Product Expert!
Triple Antifield™ Heaters
Our saunas feature High Tech Health designed Triple Antifield™ infrared heaters with patented Clean Heat™ technology. Clean Heat™ technology mitigates both magnetic and electric field EMF from the heaters. Heaters without Clean Heat™ only mitigate magnetic field EMF and have very high electric field EMF. Our heaters are independently proven to have the lowest total EMF.
Our infrared heaters are famous for their proven detoxification, high reliability, and high power efficiency. In addition to detoxification, our infrared heaters are known for cardio-vascular benefits, pain relief, relaxation, skin health, and aiding in weight-loss among other things.
Only Solid Hemlock Wood
Beautiful and strong, hemlock wood has a slight wood odor and an emphasis on the beautiful wood grain.
- Eco-friendly & Sustainable: Canadian western hemlock trees only take about 80 years to grow (compared with 200-350 years for a cedar tree)
- Unlike other woods, hemlock's wood odor dissipates nicely with age (we have tested it). It has none of the strong or objectionable odors of cedar, basswood, pine, or spruce (and so will not promote allergies with long-term exposure)
Unsurpassed Construction Standards
Our Canadian western hemlock wood is of the highest grade available. Our wood is then carefully dried using the latest methods in combination kiln and air-drying.
Literally hundreds of pages of documentation describe its design and quality control standards elevating the end result to a class of its own.
- No plywood or particle-board because the glues off-gas formaldehyde (present in most other saunas)
- No other kinds of wood used anywhere (other saunas use cheap wood in non-visible places)
- Non-formaldehyde based glues
- Double-walled, tongue and groove joinery
Fresh Air Fan
This High Tech Health exclusive feature maximizes oxygen and minimizes carbon dioxide in the cabin. In the enclosed space of a sauna, carbon dioxide levels rise rapidly and it is important to keep the air healthy to maximize the body's ability to detoxify itself.
Without fresh air, other saunas can leave you feeling tired and claustrophobic.
Bluetooth / Aux-in Sound System
Enjoy premium sound while relaxing in your Transcend sauna. Connect your audio device via Aux-in, or wirelessly using the option to turn on Bluetooth.
Lighting & Chromotherapy
Standard in every Transcend sauna is perhaps the best lighting available in any sauna. 96 bright, long-lasting, and energy-efficient LEDs provide plenty of light for reading or enjoying the color-light therapy. Controlled by a remote that takes AAA batteries (easily replaceable, not those annoying watch batteries typical of flimsy credit-card-style remotes), you can set the brightness and color to match your mood, or set it to cycle between colors. All 12 primary and secondary colors are provided in "chakra" order.
Quick, time-lapse overview of the assembly process of the TR-2.
The TR-1 assembly is very similar but easier.
Thanks to our long experience with saunas, all Transcend saunas are designed with assembly in mind.
Our assembly is back to front (believe it or not, some saunas assemble front to back). Our walls do not need to be held in the air while aligning connection to other walls (that is typical for most saunas and we think, really irritating). Our roof is easier to lift than other sauna roofs because it does not include the added weight of the power-supply electronics -- most other saunas have that added weight.
No prior building experience is required and the only tool needed is a screwdriver. You can expect two people to take about an hour for assembly (we were pretty fast because we didn't need to read the manual or remove the pieces from the packaging).
Width: 37 ½" (95 cm)
Depth: 39 ¼" (99.5 cm)
Height: 76 ¼" (196.5 cm)
Width: 34" (86.5 cm)
Depth: 34" (86.5 cm)
Height: 68 ¾" (175 cm)
Electrical & Operating Requirements
Voltage: 120 V
Current: 7.9 A
Power: 950 Watts
Cord Length: 7 feet
Heaters: High Tech Health's own Triple Antifield™ heaters with patented Clean Heat™ EMF mitigation (Clean Heat™ mitigates both electric fields and magnetic fields)
Wiring: Electric field mitigation and magnetic field Mitigation
Our Triple Antifield™ Heaters with Clean Heat™ EMF mitigation.
Designed by High Tech Health in Boulder, Colorado READ MORE
Clean Heat™ technology is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,770,386 and U.S. Patent No. 10,765,597.
Maximum: 158 °F (70 °C)
Typical Time from 70°F to 100°F: 10 to 15 minutes
Shipping & Delivery
All saunas are shipped pre-paid freight by truck from Colorado, using a major carrier. Our saunas typically ship within a day or two of your order and take 7 to 9 working days to reach pretty much anywhere in the continental United States. Your sauna will be delivered curb-side on a pallet.
Since the boxes will be heavy, we recommend you un-box them where they are delivered and carry them in piece-by-piece to the location you want your new sauna to be. Transcend saunas need to be placed inside.
Warranty & Money Back Guaranty
Protected by a 5 year warranty from manufacturing defects covering the wood, heaters, and heating electronics. The stereo has a 1 year warranty.
We are so confident that you will be thrilled with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guaranty (less shipping charges). We do not charge any restocking fees.