Boost & Protect
The "Detox Cocktail" is 3 different supplements: Vitamin C, R-Lipoic Acid, and Glutathione.
High Tech Health's Detox Cocktail utilizes the most advanced liposome technology available to ensure your cells are always supported.
For over 10 years, Dr. Sherry Rogers, MD, detoxification expert, has been advocating consumption of three primary nutrients, Vitamin C, R-Lipoic Acid, and Glutathione, to boost the body's ability to neutralize and excrete toxins.
- No Solvents
- No Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
- No Gluten allergens
- No Soy
- No GMO
- No Nightshades
- No Sugar
- No “Essential Phospholipids”
- 100% Phosphatidylcholine (PC) liposomes
- No Ethanol or Alcohol
- No Artificial Flavors -- 100% Fruit Extract Flavoring; Delicious Pineapple & Citrus
- Glass Bottle -- Not plastic, No BPA/BPS
- Light-block to prevent oxidation
Free Radicals, Antioxidants, and the Body's Detoxification System
In an average home, we inhale over 500 toxicants each day; these environmental chemicals produce free radicals and chemicals stress. The body rids itself of these deleterious chemicals via detoxification. Detoxification is the biotransformation of harmful chemicals into less harmful products for excretion.
- Biotransformation consists of phase I and II
- Phase I is the movement of electrons; requires antioxidants
- Phase II is the addition of a nutrient
Each nutrient in the High Tech Health Detox Cocktail has unique functions pertaining to the aforementioned phases.1,2,3–7
"Not only does the detox cocktail help you to detoxify and get rid of all sorts of environmental insults, but it also helps dump our stored heavy metals like mercury"
The 4 Critical Nutrients in the Detox Cocktail
- Removes toxins 1,5,8
- Antioxidant 9
- Rebuilds connective tissue 9-11
- Regenerates used antioxidants 5,9,10
- Supports phase I detoxification 1
R-Lipoic Acid (RLA)
- Binds and removes heavy metals 8
- Master antioxidant recycler 8
- Restores antioxidants GSH, vitamin C, vitamin E 20, 21
- Antioxidant properties buffer oxidative stress from phase I detox 21
- Binds (chelates) and removes heavy metals 8
- Crosses blood-brain barrier and cell membranes 8
- Increases intracellular GSH and Co-enzyme Q10 levels 21
- Salt-stabilized RLA is the most bioavailable form 22
- Cellular defense; protects all tissues 3, 12
- Escorts toxicants out of the body; needed for optimal detoxification 3, 12
- Combats accumulation of harmful xenobiotics 3
- Protects tissue from free radicals created by phase I detox 3, 12
- Acts as an antioxidant in phase I; and a conjugator in phase II detox 3, 14
- Stores and transports nitric oxide, a chemical that dilates blood vessels, within the cell 3
- Chelates heavy metals due to their affinity for sulfur 8
- Protects liver cells 7, 16
- Supports detoxification 7, 16
- Aids in detox of ethanol and carbon tetrachloride 7, 16
- Rebuilds phospholipids in cell membranes 7, 16
- Building block for healthy liver cells 7
High Tech Health's Breakthrough Liposomal Formulation
High Tech Health's supplements utilize a breakthrough world-class liposomal encapsulation, ensuring the nutrients have unsurpassed absorption.
Liposomal encapsulation provides efficient delivery to the cell: Liposomals are more likely to protect the nutrient payload for delivery to the cell, blood, tissue. 15, 17, 18
- Protects nutrient from acid and digestive enzymes 17
- Enhanced cellular uptake; high bioavailability and biocompatibility 17, 18
Nutrients in non-liposomal supplements have barriers to absorption and cellular delivery 17:
- Destroyed by stomach acid & digestive enzymes
- Limited uptake in the gut
- Limited uptake by target cell
Unlike conventional supplements, liposomes target organs with discontinuous endothelium, such as the liver, spleen, and bone marrow. 17
High Tech Health Liposomes:
- Amphipathic microscopic spheres 19
- Compatable with fat- and water-based tissues 19
- Holds vitamin C, salt-stabilized R-LA, and GSH in protective center
- 100% PC-based liposomes
- Optimal size requirements; ideal ratio of PC-to-nutrient payload
Healthier and Better Value for Your Money
By replicating one of nature's oldest ideas, High Tech Health's supplements perfect a breakthrough advancement in delievering nutrition into the tissues and cels. All mammals feed their newborns with milk. Milk delivers nutrtion into the baby's body before the baby's digestive system has developed. Milk is composed of very very small spheres of a fat in water. The spheres of fat are so small that they remain suspended evenly in the water and do not separate if they are left in a container. These spheres of fat are so small that they can pass directly into the blood stream and do not require an adult digestive system to absorb them. These nutrition-filled spheres result in complete absorption and do not require energy from the body to manage the process.
The Liposomal technonolgy of High Tech Health's supplements work identically. Extremely small spheres of phospholipids (a fat and water-soluble nutrient), called phosphatidylcholine surround our Vitamin C, or R-Lipoic Acid, or Glutathione. Phosphatidylcholine (PC) is the primary constituent of cell membranes in the body and is an extremely nutrivite addition to your supplement stack. PC is needed by many systems in the body.
Not only does this microscopic sphere get absorbed efficiently, but it also protects the nutrient playload at the center of the supplement. Anti-oxidants that are exposed to air become oxidized by the oxygen and lose their anti-oxidant property. Glutathione is composed of three amino acids. If it weren't protected by the PC sphere it would get broken down in our intestines into those amino acids and the body would have to rebuild the glutathione molecule again inside the body.
Vitamin C in conventional unprotected supplement form is not well absorbed in doses over 19mg, which is only aabout a fifth of the reccommended amount. Unfortunately, larger, more therapuetic doses are increasingly poorly absorbed by the body and a high percentage of what is taken in supplements is never absorbed at all. Absorption is a common problem with most supplements.
Advantages of HTH Liposomes: Liposomes utalize an extremely natural process to get more nutrition into the body; they are bioavalible and biocompatable. Liposomes are ultra effcient at delivering the protected payload to the blood stream by protecting the encapsulated nutrients from digestion and oxidation, keeping them maximally potent for the body to use. The result is the least expensive and most effective way to get vital nutrition into the tissues and cells.
"PC is readily lost in the body with the work of detoxification...insufficient PC in detox membranes can keep you toxic forever"
Dr. Sherry Rogers, Detoxify or Die